- A more nuanced view of Steve Jobs: here.
- A less nuanced view of Steve Jobs: here.
- The next Steve Jobs: here
- A very nice NON-Steve Jobs post here.
Is this an appropriate use of logarithms?
From Andrew Sullivan's Blog (the boldface is mine):
In some ways, the emergence of a Republican candidate (Rick Perry) who takes every single aspect of George W. Bush's political persona and adds a logarithm, is a healthy sign. I'd rather have a candidate who is explicitly saying that his politics is based on religion and his political rallies are actually spiritual rallies, than one whose theocratically-driven conservatism is on the downlow.
- A type of Math Anxiety
- Should people learn math?
- The president invokes math: here
- A bad idea for a TV series: The intuitionist defense attorney: Just because you proved that A OR B did the crime, and then you showed NOT(A did it), does not mean that you have proven B did it.