Books on Algorithms and Data Structures
- The Art of Computer Prgramming Vol 4, Fascicle 0: An introduction to Combinatorial Algorihtms and Boolean Functions by Donald Knuth
- Algorithmic Adventures: From Knowledge to Magic by Juraj Hromkovic.
- Matching Theory by Lovasz and Plummer.
- Algorithms and Data Structures: The Basic Toolbox by Mehlhorn and Sanders.
- The Algorithms Design Manual by Skiena.
- Algorithms on Strings by Crochemore, Hancart, and Lecroq.
- Combinatorial Geometry and its Algorithmic Applications: The Alcala Lectures by Pach and Sharir.
- Algorithms for Statistical Signal Processing by Proakis, Rader, Ling, Nikias, Moonen, Proudler.
- Nonlinear Integer Programming by Li and Sun.
- Binary Quadratic Forms: An Algorithmic Approach by Buchmann and Vollmer.
- Time Dependent Scheduling by Gawiejnowicz.
- The Burrows-Wheeler Transform: Data Compression, Suffix Arrays, and Pattern Matching by Adjeroh, Bell, Mukherjee.
- Parallel Algorithms by Casanova, Legrand, and Robert.
- Mathematics for the Analysis of Algorithms by Greene and Knuth.
- Concentration of Measure for the Analysis of Randomized Algorithms by Dubhashi and Panconesi.
- Handbook of Large Scale Random Networks Edited by Bollobas, Kozma, and Miklos.
- Vehicular Networks: From Theory to Practice Edited by Olariu and Weigle.
Books on Cryptography
- Introduction to Modern Cryptography by Katz and Lindell.
- Concurrent Zero-Knowledge by Alon Rosen.
- Introduction to cryptography: Principles and Applications by Delfs and Knebl.
- Elliptic Curves: Number Theory and Cryptography by Washington.
- Secure Key Establishment by Choo.
- Algebraic Crypanlysis by Bard
- An introduction to Mathematical Crytography by Hoffstein, Pipher, Silverman.
- A Course in Number Theory and Cryptography by Koblitz.
- Cryptanalytic Attacks on RSA by Yan.
Books on Coding Theory
- Algebraic Function Fields and Codes by Stichtenoth.
- Coding for Data and Computer Communications by David Salomon.
- Applied Algebra: Codes, Ciphers, and Discrete Algorithms by Hardy, Richman, and Walker.
Books on Theory of Computation
- The Calculus of Computation: Decision Procedures with Applications to Verification by Bradley and Manna.
- Computability of the Julia Sets by Braverman and Yampolsky.
- Models of Computation: An introduction to Computability Theory by Fernandez.
- Applied Combinatorics by Roberts and Tesman.
- Combinatorics the Rota Way by Kung, Rota, and Yan.
- A Course in Enumeration by Aigner.
- Chromatic Graph Theory by Chatrang and Zhang.
- Design Theory by Lindner and Rodger.
- Combinatorial Methods with computer applications by Gross
- A combinatorial approach to matrix theory and its application by Brualdi and Cvetkovic.
- Quantum Computer Science: An Introduction by Mermin.
- Complex Social Networks by Vega-Redondo
- Branching Programs and Binary Decision Diagrams by Wegener.
- When Least is Best: How Mathematicians Discovered many clever ways to make things as small (or as large) as possible by Nahin.
- Stories about Maxima and Minima by Tikhomirov.
- Decision and Elections: Explaining the Unexpected by Saari.
- Creative Mathematics by Wall
- Is Mathematics Inevitable? A Miscellany Edited by Underwodd Dudley.
- Comprehensive Mathematics for Computer Scientists 1: Sets and numbers, graphs and algebra, logic and machines, linear geometry by Mazzola, Milmeister, and Weissmann.
- Difference Equations: From Rabbits to Chaos by Cull, Flahive, and Robson.
- Mathematical Tools for Data Mining by Simovici and Djeraba.
- A Concise introduction to Data Compression by Salomon.
- Practical Text Mining with Perl by Roger Biliosly.