- University of Wisconsin-Madison (Theory)
- Aarhus University (Computational Complexity)
- University of Liverpool (Economics and Computation)
- University of Maryland-College Park (Comp Bio, Social Networks, Security/Crypto/Theory)
- University of Southern Denmark (Discrete Math and Algorithms)
- University of Texas-San Antonio (Algorithms)
Feel free to add other announcements in the comments.
Also watch the DMANet and TheoryNet lists, now collected in a new blog, and the listings at the CRA and the ACM as well as individual departmental home pages. Even if a place doesn't specifically advertise for theory, or at all, they still may hire so it never hurts to ask or apply.
Nevertheless finding a tenure-track job will be difficult this year. Should be a bit easier to find a postdoc position and no one will count it against you if you take a second or third postdoc to tie you over until the market improves.