- Algebrization: A New Barrier in Complexity Theory by Aaronson and Wigderson.
- Scott and Avi's new take on relativization.
- A Simple Proof of Bazzi's Theorem by Razborov.
- A short proof that polylog independence fools DNFs. Precursor to Braverman's new result.
- Directed Planar Reachability Is in Unambiguous Log-Space by Bourke, Tewari and Vinodchandran.
- Roughly, given a map with one-way streets, you can nondeterministically find a unique route from point A to point B if one exists.
This is just the start of what is becoming a strong journal. Submit your papers and join the fun.