In keeping with our mission "to facilitate cross-fertilization between theories and applications of game theoretic reasoning," Games and Economic Behavior has decided to expand its publications of papers in the interface of game theory and computer science. To this end, we are pleased to announce that the following individuals have accepted our invitation to join the editorial board:
- Joseph Halpern, Cornell University
- Michael Kearns, University of Pennsylvania
- Noam Nisan, Hebrew University
- Christos Papadimitriou, University of California at Berkeley
- Moshe Tennenholtz, Technion - Israel Institute of Technology
We hope that you see GEB as a venue to reach a broad group of readers for your publications.